The Terumah… Bless Those Who Bless You
The terumah, or heave offering, is a type of firstfruits offering that is 2% of the increase. It provides for those who are giving instruction and a word to you—helping to keep you on God’s path.
- Opens the doors for a visitation from the Holy Spirit
- Releases Kingdom wisdom into your life
- Allows you to respond to God’s call to bless those who have blessed you
- Gives you access to your inheritance
Give the Terumah. Provide for Your Pastor or Rabbi—Your Spiritual Teachers. Watch as He Unleashes Kingdom Wisdom!
The amount is not where the focus should be; it is about the heart behind the offering. The motive is to bless those who have blessed you with their teaching.
If you are blessed by your spiritual leaders’ teaching and intercessory prayer, and you choose to sow a seed into that, then that anointing transfers back to you.
God Asks for the Terumah. He Unleashes Kingdom Wisdom.
“The best of all firstfruits of any kind, and every sacrifice of any kind from all your sacrifices, shall be the priest’s; also you shall give to the priest the first of your ground meal, to cause a blessing to rest on your house.”—Ezekiel 44:30
We read in the verse above that the Lord causes “a blessing to rest upon your house.” The 2% that you sow into your teachers activates their anointing and wisdom in your life.
Terumah Offering | Release Anointing and Wisdom
We all want more anointing in our lives. We also need spiritual leaders who will always seek the Lord’s wisdom and release a word to us.
The problem is many are unaware of the offering that blesses the teachers and transfers their anointing to us.
This is why God asks us to give the terumah, a special firstfruits offering to support the spiritual leaders that causes a blessing to rest upon our houses!
How to Receive Blessings and Kingdom Wisdom…
- Ask the Lord to direct your giving. The terumah is 2% of your increase. Sow into the blessings you’ve received from your spiritual teachers.
- Give the terumah (put a dollar amount in the field above) and pray that God’s wisdom is released in your life.
- Watch as God reveals wisdom and causes blessings to rest upon your house!
Don’t hesitate to bless your teachers. God promises to bless you in return. Give the terumah and release God’s wisdom in your life today.